High Country Low Voltage is looking for a creative professional graphic designer who will use art and technical skills to communicate ideas, create engaging on-brand graphics, and information through visual solutions.
If you are familiar with Graphic Design, have a passion for design, and want to solve potential users’ problems through your creativity, we are looking for you. Come and work with a vibrant growing team and be the face of our products.
In this position, you will work with our Business Development Team and Marketing Team and use your creative and artistic ability to create visual designs to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers:
- Ability to design images for digital ads, product logo, newsletter visuals, website illustrations, blog images, 3D illustrations, onsite promotional materials (banners, printed collateral), etc.
- Create graphics, social media elements for the company website and other social sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and so on.
- Assist marketing team with edits to digital asses (email, landing pages, content downloads, all social media channel visuals) inside our board, or other selected web marketing tools.
- Liaise with copywriters to create cohesive designs for articles.
- 2+ years of proven graphic designing experience.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Apps (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, Xd, and InDesign).
- Moderate experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects can be a bonus point.
- Strong understanding of graphic design, brand design, visual trends within marketing, and advertising.
- Your degree & results do not matter as long as you have skills.
- BDT 25,000 – BDT 40,000 ( Depends on your experience )
What We Offer:
- 50% of the total medical expenses each month.*
- Yearly casual and sick leave.
- Paid leaves and bonuses for a newly married members.
- Paternity and maternity leave with allowance.
- Free Lunch, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Regular team outing in various beautiful spots.
- Annual retreat at least once.
- Fun and entertainment with sports like cricket and table tennis etc.
- Very friendly and cozy workplace.
- Knowledge-sharing sessions on a regular basis.
- 2 festival bonuses.
- Performance bonus.
- Yearly salary increment based on performance (Half-yearly salary increment can happen based on an exceptional performance.)
- Other benefits as per company policies.
- From 8.00 am to 4.30 pm (Sunday to Thursday).
- Friday & Saturday are holidays.